Monday, March 2, 2009

How do I begin? That has been the question going around and around in my head. Do I want to blog about my family or the many ideas and thoughts going around in my head. I still haven't decided so maybe it will be a combination of both. I just know that I have been very inspired and touched by the many blogs I have been reading. As I read them I wish that I could tell you how they have touched me and made me reevaluate how I look at things. So much has happened in the last 6 months-at the beginning I felt like the world I knew or believed in had been turned upside down but know that some time has passed I see that somethings had changed but the majority had stayed the same. As I write this I am beginning to see how I want to start my blog and so hopefully tomorrow I will begin the story of my journey.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't we all think the world was over that day. I am glad you finally got on here I am going to enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete